Richmond Park Rouleurs is one of the fastest growing cycling clubs in London and our membership has been steadily growing since we formed in early 2015. As of April 2016, in an effort to reduce the amount of work required by volunteers within the club and to reduce some of the administration required, we decided to move across to an annual subscription for all its members.
All new riders wishing to join the club are required to read our members terms, our club run rules, and attend a Saturday Laps of Richmond Park event before going out on a Sunday club run, these rides are a good chance to meet some of the regulars and to find the right paced group for you. We meet next to the Collicci Cafe in Richmond Park just by Roehampton gate at 10am. To join a ride please go to our Meetup page and RSVP so that we know you are coming. All new riders will be encouraged to join as a full member after their first ride out.
For all new and existing members of the Meetup page, please click on the annual subscription link at the bottom of this page if you wish to upgrade your membership, using your full name please.
What do you get?
Richmond Park Rouleurs provide a diverse range of events and services for it's membership.
These different events are run by the members themselves so whilst a lot is provided, please remember that it is part of the members terms that everyone has to volunteer now and then to help the club, we want members to be fully involved with all aspect of the club and not just follow a ride on Sunday morning.
- Join us on every club run and other regular rides during the week.
- Great club discounts from our exclusive partners
- Discover new routes, new hills, and new places.
- Exclusive access to the club Facebook Group Page and its files section(gpx's)
- Access to the clubs Meetup page to see all our events
- This website and its content.
- Pro-team quality cycling kit atsubsidised prices.
- Hosting various events for the members such as skills and track days.
- Club socials and weekly pub nights.
- Club holidays abroad with other members
- Hours of cycling fun with other members